Managed Mobility Services
Managed Mobility Services (or MMS) is a term used to describe the process management needed for a company to acquire, provision, and support smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. As mobile technologies are changing human behaviors and becoming increasingly ingrained in business, it's more important than ever for enterprises to streamline mobility management processes and leverage industry expertise to drive strategic decisions.
According to a 2016 Gartner study, "Mobility has moved beyond devices and is now inextricably linked with business innovation." Parallel to Gartner's findings, we also see that when companies embrace mobility as not just a necessity, but a competitive advantage, they reap exponential rewards.
Why is Managed Mobility Services a Game Changer?
In the past, IT and the business have been forced to own the tactical burden and complexity of managing all that compasses a mobility ecosystem:
- The assets and devices themselves including real-time inventory, reporting, and depot
- The financials, invoice processing and spend management including ROI analysis and proactive usage reporting
- The technology landscape, policy and program creation, knowledge of industry best practices, and leveraging EMM/MDM tools
- Vendor management practices including choices, negotiation, and contract management
- Providing quality end-user mobility support and service desk
However, strong managed mobility services from a trusted partner allow clients to experience a best-in-class mobility environment while utilizing their valuable internal IT talent for business impacting initiatives that drive growth. This equals lower overall total cost, competitively managed mobility ecosystem, and happy employees experiencing top-notch support.
Learn about how Wright Medical decreased spend, improved reporting, and enhanced end user support with Renodis Managed Mobility Services.
“Thanks to Renodis we get more in-depth reporting, analysis and control of our mobility area, including both spend and usage, while freeing up more time for myself and my employees to focus on other areas for our customers.”
– Mike Colley, EUC Infrastructure Architect, Wright Medical Group
Read more about Mobility Management Services.