Renodis announced today the company has recieved record-breaking Telecom Services Net Promoter scores over 5x higher than telecom and managed services industry averages. This parallels industry trends as more and more enterprises are moving to outsourcing telecom and mobility management.
Clients surveyed mentioned Renodis Telecom Services expertise in managing multiple telecom vendors and producing successful outcomes, Renodis responsiveness and high level of support, overall management of financials and decreases in total cost, and ability to seamlessly manage complex telecom and mobility projects.
“Renodis is extremely reliable," said Marc Kermich, CIO of Red Wing Shoe Company. "There are a lot of vendors who will provide a plethora of services to pick from, but you still need to manage quality. We turned to Renodis because they carry the whole package. They bring great service, great quality, and the added benefit is they're always thinking about lowering my cost of doing business."
“Client experience and supporting our client's business priorities are the primary drivers of everything we do at Renodis,” said CEO and Founder, Craig Beason. “For the past fifteen years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to building industry-leading telecom management methodologies that have been proven to produce great outcomes for our clients."
As Renodis sees customer experience as paramount to serving clients, Renodis maintains an ongoing Client Survey Program which gauges short and long-term satisfaction, customer experience, and opportunities for improvement in every one of its Telecom Services and Mobility Management disciplines:
- Technology Management: Ensuring each client has the right technologies in place that align with business priorities, leveraging the latest advancements in communications technology.
- Vendor Management: Ensuring each client uses the right vendor that provides the correct services they need at the most competitive price, negotiating best-in-class terms, and managing contracts associated with all vendors.
- Financial Management: A proactively managed and optimized Telecom Financial ecosystem closely tied to other disciplines - including audits, invoices, cost allocations, disputes, and analytics.
- User Support: Providing exceptional end user support for telecom and mobility along with seasoned project management to migrate and manage change.
- Asset Management: Complete, consolidated, and real-time inventory of all telecom and mobile assets.
"Renodis has been a game changer for DRC," said John Bandy, CIO of Data Recognition Corporation and CIO of the Year from Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal. "The Renodis solution is Turnkey - from an assessment to complete implementation and ongoing management. We have clear visibility, we know that our vendors are being managed, and our services are up to date. It's also allowed us to spend more internal IT time and resources on strategic solutions to drive our growth."
The achievement of these high scores also follow a Renodis expansion of Telecom Services with the January acquisition of US ACOMM, a network solutions provider headquartered in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.