Renodis today announced that it reached new heights in 2017 with the addition of many new managed services clients. The Renodis new client roster includes innovative companies such as: Cambria, Great Expressions Dental Centers, Buffalo Wild Wings, Frandsen Financial Corporation, Corner Bakery Café, and Cantel Medical Corp.
"Renodis has been very effective and we are excited to have them as our Telecom and Mobility partner," statesBen Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer atCambria. "They've done a great job managing our entire environment - from their expertise in technology and vendor analysis, ensuring we have the right technologies and providers in place, to managing all the financials, assets, and support to users. Renodis has become a trusted partner and we look forward to a long-term partnership in the years to come."
"2017 is another record-growth year for managed services at Renodis. We are excited as it validates our vision of freeing clients from telecom and mobility frustrations," statesCraig Beason, Founder and CEO of Renodis. "Our solutions bring a whole new level of optimization, enabling better service, technology, and economic outcomes for our clients."
2017 has been a great year marking numerous other achievements at Renodis:
- Record-Breaking Net Promoter Scores - Renodis saw Net Promoter Scores over 5x higher than industry averages, proving the great impact to clients
- US ACOMM Acquisition - Renodis Expands Telecom and Mobility Management Services with Acquisition of Network Solutions Provider
- Expansion of SD-WAN solutions - New managed-technology solutions that provide more powerful network capabilities at a lower cost
- Mobile-First Business Strategy Impacting End Users, Launch of New Renodis Mobility Ordering Portal - Mobile-first business process consultation resulted in Renodis development of new, easy-to-use portal allowing client end users the ability to easily order mobile devices
- Community Recognition - Renodis Named a Finalist for 2018 Community Impact Award from Minnesota Business Magazine
For more than 15 years, Renodis has paved the way in client-centric telecom and mobility solutions, driving a shift to end-to-end outsourced management. With managed solutions focused on Mobility, SD-WAN, Wireline, Project Management, and Turnkey Telecom Management, the Renodis promise frees IT leaders from telecom frustration while saving time, money, and increasing productivity.